The CBNRM Forum works with our members across Zambia to create sustainable livelihoods and reduce poverty.
We welcome new partners to engage with us in a variety of ways:
- Become a member – through our membership you will receive the most up to date information on CBNRM and be part of a national network of individuals and organisations
- Partner on joint applications for funding with us – by sharing expertise and learning we can support more communities across Zambia
- Share information and research for effective implementation of CBNRM – by sharing knowledge we can help ensure CBNRM as an effective concept across Zambia
- Through implementing projects – by working together to implement projects we can to improve access to services and understanding of CBNRM, reducing poverty across Zambia.
- Support our projects – we welcome support from institutional donors, trusts, corporations and individuals who can help provide logistical support to our work and projects across Zambia. For more information about our current projects please click here
- Donate to the Forum—by directly supporting our projects and services you enable the Forum to continue our vital work within CBNRM in Zambia.